I have been tagged so here it goes: 5 Things
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
I was 18 and a freshman at BYU (yes for all of you that were still in junior high!!! I am that old.)
1. Sleeping in late and missing my 8am Anatomy class (who expects college kids to make it to 8am classes!?!?!?)
2. Pulling together our change with Noelle and Katie to buy Pizza Pipeline breadsticks for late night "study" (read girl talk) sessions.
3. Going to lunch with my sister at the Museum Cafe, yummy.
4. Hanging out at the Glen-hood.
5. Trying my hardest to avoid becoming a Mrs. my freshman year!
5 Things on my To-do List:
1. Laundry, so much laundry
2. Take V to his 4 month check-up and the GI appt.
3. Finally start V's scrapbook, this has been on the To-do list for 4 months....
4. Figure out what's for dinner tomorrow
5. Watch Grey's Anatomy
5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. Pay off all our school loans
2. Put a bunch in savings for V and any future children's college and our retirement
3. Buy both me and J new cars, we are so close to Flintstone-ing it!
4. Pay off our parents mortgages.
5. Donate to some favorite charities
5 Things I will never wear again
1. My purple/burgandy coat that I lost somewhere when we moved to California, I miss it
2. Jelly shoes, talk about blisters!
3. Fluorescent anything
4. French cuffed jeans
5. Multiple pairs of alternating colored socks, you know white on pink on the left foot and pink on white on the right - who thought of that?
5 Favorite Toys
1. J's laptop
2. Digital camera
3. V when he is in a giggly mood
4. Scrabble, if you consider that a toy but I haven't had time to play in months
5. V's playmat and bouncy chair, keeps him occupied and frees me up for a few minutes
5 People I am tagging:
Courtney, Jen G, Shelly, Felicity, Amy L
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I'M IT
Posted by T J V at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish I would've known that about Scrabble because nobody ever wants to play with me and now you're gone! And hey I wasn't in middle school either... so don't feel too bad! :)
alternating socks!! those were funny days. i wore them too. along with the sky high bangs. As ugly as the bangs are, I have to admit I rocked them!!
Post a Comment